On 02/01/17 22:29, Ryan P.C. McQuen wrote:
        This would be nearly impossible for some packages. |atom|, for
        instance
        has hundreds of module dependencies.

    OK. That’s a bit of a shame, because it’s against the philosophy we try
    to keep here (i.e. SlackBuild shall not download on its own).

It’s a good philosophy, but it is not practical for a tool like
|slackrepo| to block scripts from doing /anything/. The classic Unix way
is to allow the user to shoot themselves in the foot … this is why no
tools are officially endorsed by SBo other than the old fashioned way of
running everything manually. Like I said before, I’d call this a
|slackrepo| issue, and it should be reported to their issue
tracker/mailing list.

Well, no ;-)

I don't blame slackrepo officially, because I don't know where the problem really is.

But what I really meant was that it is against SBo philosophy, forget about slackrepo (slackrepo just discovered the problem).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski