On 01/07/17 03:11, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
development/cppunit: Updated for version 1.14.0.

I have cppunit as optional dependency for podofo, and so podofo fails to build, since the update of cppunit requires C++11, which is not the default in -14.2.

The following cmake flags passed to podofo seem to solve the problem for me:
    -DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD:STRING=11 \
    -DCMAKE_CXX_STANDARD_REQUIRED:BOOL=ON \

I'm no expert in any of the components involved, so I'm not sure if the solution is correct.

I'm an optimist, but I expect we are going to see more errors of this type ;->

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski