I know SBo and Slackware doesn't have a system in place to track dependencies - and most of the time that suits me just fine. However, on occasion, I stumble over a piece of SBo software installed on my machine - such as a library, and I would like to know why is it there - which package needs it. I was thinking that, if when using the search field on SBo website, it would also search through the .info and README files of packages, I could easily get a list of packages which depend on or use the library - and spot if one of them is something that I use or have installed. It would be crude, but I think it would work.