On Fri, 5 Oct 2018, David Woodfall wrote:

Eh? Which version and where did you get it? Current version for 14.2 is
20170731 and there is no GLIB_CFLAGS in there. I had to double check again
that because I maintain it.

Dave,

  From a suggestion provided by someone here for a different package.

Aside from that you could also try using CPPFLAGS with the setting.

  Okay.

Which application needed it? It's not the most user-friendly thing in the
world, for new users anyway. Font editing is in a realm of its own.

  Last year some time I needed to convert no-longer-supported fonts (Type1?) to
.odf
and fontforge did the trick.

  Also in realms of their own are typography, page layout, and similar arts
best left to experts. :-)

Best regards,

Rich