I have a slackbuild for a game of which the sourc ecode is gpl and is on github, but the game data has to be purchased. As such the game homepage has a link to itch.io to buy the game which provides a personalised link fora gz of the source including the extra game data, as well as a pre-compiled binary.  I can include an md5sum for this source file, but obviously can't provide a direct download link. all you have to do is buy it (£1 minimum) and put the source tar.gz which includes the game data in the same folder as the build script as usual. Is that eligible for slackbuilds.org ? obviously to respect the author's data, resulting package would have to be for personal use.
regards, Tim