I haven't been able to get Ekiga to work any more since end of March 2021 after updating this machine to latest -current (at the time). I eventually managed to get it compiled and installed, but then when trying to connect to any sip account it crashes.

When trying to recompile it now I noticed that ponce's SBo git repo now doesn't have Ekiga or Opal any more. Do I take it that Ekiga is now being phased out from SBo? I guess it makes sense as the upstream code hasn't been updated for a few years.

I would be ok with switching to another SIP client - but haven't found any so far which actually work properly. Linphone installs fine, but when I try to add a SIP account, it just doesn't do it. No error, nothing.

Any suggestions for a SIP client, or how to get Ekiga to work again please? I would prefer a client which supports multiple accounts - but frankly at this stage I would try anything. Thank you.