On Wed, 1 Mar 2023, Ivan Kovmir via SlackBuilds-users wrote:

I have tried to submit a new slackbuild, but the submission form says there is
an error (does not say which one) and asks me to send the archive
to this email address.

You included the source tarball inside your submission tarball.

You might want to install sbo-maintainer-tools and use sbolint to
check your submission tarballs before uploading them. I ran it on the
tarball you posted to the list, and got:

$ sbolint limine.tar.gz limine: WARN: limine.tar.gz is larger than 1048576 bytes, upload may be rejected
limine: ERR: source archive found: limine-4.20230227.0.tar.gz
sbolint: limine: errors 1, warnings 1

...which pretty much tells you what to do to fix it.