The qgis version in the SBo repo is far out of date; I just wrote to the
maintainer asking for help compiling the latest version (3.30.2) so it
includes grass gis. The SBo build script has a stanza to include grass as a
compiled-in option, and my script modification didn't work (but I
sucessfully built 3.30.2 yesterday). I want to try adding it as a runtime
option. The command that xfce4 put in the panel launcher is `qgis %F'. Where
on that command line would I put a runtime option, and what is the syntax I
use?

TIA,

Rich