Hi!

The package amavisd-new doesn't have it's dependencies listed in it's info file but they are listed in a README.SBo file. It would be much easier to install using slpkg if the dependencies where listed correctly. Also the dependencies list is outdated since re2c, and probably others that don't come to my mind right now, is still listed and this is now an official slackware package. I can offer to modify the info file as a contribution.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Dave.