If you're only wanting it to be viewable by yourself, use a file:/// URI.

e.g. file:///v:/Second%20Life/2001/LindenWorldAugust2001.mov

~ Marv.

On 29/12/2009 04:37, chandra kiran kuchi wrote:
Hello SLDev,

I am trying to play a video which is available on local disk in to a view port inside SLViewer.

What is the best way to do it?

My Plan is:

1) Make an html file with embedded video player
2) Using UIFloaters display the html and then play the video.

Is this the correct way? or Can I do it in a better way?

--
Regards,
Chandra K Kuchi

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev