Hi there,

I've been working on this before my (short) Xmas vacation and I'm not back
in the saddle with it. I posted a new patch to JIRA:
   http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-301

Can someone build, test and see if things regressed for them? I tried on Mac
and Windows but not Linux. Also, if one of our beloved standalone builders
could give it a try, that'd be great: that patch uses a much newer
llqtwebkit and should fix MOZ-39. I say should as I haven't checked all ins
and outs.

Well, more to do before committing but, as always, help welcome.

Cheers,
- Merov
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev