Heya,

I written a quick article about a theoretical implementation that I had been
baffling on about for a while now.

http://www.avatarsunited.com/avatars/nexii/apps/blogs?view-params={"section":"show","id":"2442"}<http://www.avatarsunited.com/avatars/nexii/apps/blogs?view-params={%22section%22:%22show%22,%22id%22:%222442%22}>

I realized that moving the 2D representation to 3D space is a bit more
complex than the picture gives. But it should still work if you work from
each of the 3D planes and apply to the XYZ values individually kinda, I
think, not sure if that phrases well or makes sense.

- Nexii

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:17 PM, surangika ranathunga <lady_ra...@yahoo.com