Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 5:59 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Nightly Builds

Note: This is a multipart vote in some-sort-of format.

There has been some discussion on the list lately about nightly builds. It looks like there are some facilities for nightly builds on brutus.apache.org that we could request. We could also handle nightly builds ourselves. I can volunteer to run them from home, but they would be (mostly) nightly builds, since I don't always leave my computer on overnight.

So here are the questions for consideration:

1) Do we want/need nightly builds?

2) Do we want to request builds on brutus or setup something ourselves?

-James