I have some (FAQ?) questions about the version control and the webdav client.

1. I'm having a hard time to lookup the "latest" version name/number of a webdav resource.
The only (bad) way I have now is to do a
Vector p = new Vector();
Map propMap = new HashMap();
p.add(PROPERTY_VERSION_NAME);
p.add(PROPERTY_CREATOR_DISPLAY_NAME);
p.add(PROPERTY_COMMENT);
p.add(PROPERTY_CHECKED_OUT);
p.add(PROPERTY_CHECKED_IN);
p.add(PROPERTY_LAST_MODIFIED);
p.add(PROPERTY_SUCCESSOR_SET);
Enumeration props = resource.reportMethod(resource.getHttpURL(), p);

REPORT and sort it descending and get the first in the list. (I know...very stupid)

2. Is there any URL that I can use to get an old version of a file that can have the original name of the file and .extension?
The url you get through a version report is pretty useless e.g.
http://localhost:8090/cms/servlet/webdav/history/22/1.1
because most browser will save this as a file of an unknown type with the name "1.1".
Something like history/22/1.1/mycustomname.extension mapping with the webdav servlet would be better, right?

3. How do I see if a resource has been checked out? locked?

Best Regards

Eirikur S. Hrafnsson, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chief Software Engineer
Idega Software