Hello folks,

 I'm wandering if I found a bug at the binding store.  When using it, each
resource does not have a DAV:displayname property - is that a bug? Could not
found anything in the spec saying that the DAV:displayname is optional nor
if it was mandatory, so I'm kind of puzzled on this.

 Well, when trying to use DASL, we have found out that it's not possible to
do a search in resources, and include the href 'property' in our search
options. That is, we could not find any resource, using DASL, and based on
the DAV:href xml element, because this element is not considered as part of
the resource properties like, for example, DAV:displayname is. This is ok,
that's what's expected from the spec. So we started using the
DAV:displayname to find out about the resources names, since that property
had the last substring of the uri of the resource, containing what we
recognize as name of the resource.

Problem is, when using the binding store, each resource won't have the
DAV:displayname, so we can't search for resources based on their names...
(lol) :)

Will someone agree with me on adding the same behavior of the default store
to the binding store? Maybe it's not a bug since nothing is said about if
displayname is mandatory, but at least it should be added in the binding
store for consistancy sake.

 Many thanks,
 Miguel Figueiredo