Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-slide Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by PhilBurnside:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/InstallationWithSamples

  You need to uncomment the security-constraint section to enable the
authentication to SLIDE. If you don't do this, you will not authenticate to the
servlet and will be treated as a 'guest', greatly reducing user priviledges.

- I have attached a sample web.xml for you to use - GettingStartedWebXML.
+ I have attached a sample web.xml for you to use - ["Getting Started Web.XML"].

  === slide.properties ===
  If it is not already there you need to copy the file slide.properties from
the unbundled SLIDE download to the following directory - '''TOMCAT$/conf'''
@@ -75, +75 @@

  You will need to copy this file (and possibly rename it) to the SLIDE$
directory.

- I have included a Domain.xml to get you started. It is a very simplified
version with two users defined within one namespace and one namestore. With
this you should be able to see the underlying structure - StartupDomainXML.
+ I have included a Domain.xml to get you started. It is a very simplified
version with two users defined within one namespace and one namestore. With
this you should be able to see the underlying structure - ["Getting Started
Domain.XML"].

  == Starting SLIDE ==
  From the Tomcat manager page you can initiate SLIDE. Start the process and
you ''should'' have a SLIDE implementation up and running.