Hi everyone,
I have a problem concerning my slide webdav client implementation in my java
source code.
I would like to connect to a WebDav server and to put a file there. Here my
code snippet:

        //set the system properties for authentication

        org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource res=null;

        try {
            org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpsURL homeUrl = new
HttpsURL("https://bau400dv.entw/kstore";);
            res = new WebdavResource(homeUrl);
            res.putMethod(input);
        }
        catch(Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

I get always following exception:
Recoverable exception caught but MethodRetryHandler.retryMethod() returned
false, rethrowing exception
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException:
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: Error in parsing the
status  line from the response: unable to find line starting with "HTTP"
What do I wrong? Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance
Ulrich