Hello ,

It is now clear for me. Thank you very much for these explanation.
You helped me very much.

Best Regards,

Thomas

Miguel Figueiredo wrote:

Hello Thomas,

I believe the behaviour u described is correct. The ace entry refers to
write permission on /files/test/acl witch gives permission to update
properties, make locks, etc, on the collection. Since it isn’t inheritable,
that ACE is not checked for permissions on the uri /files/test/acl/toto.
Since there aren’t inheritable permissions about write-content, Slide tests
everything until the / path. Interesting to know, that by default,
permissions are denied unless granted.

Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo