From: Warwick Burrows [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 12:32 PM
To: Slide Developers Mailing List
Subject: RE: Content Event Listener

Transaction events like start, commit and abort generate events too and
you can listen for those events. They are non-vetoable events so if you
have a listener defined you can process those events from an
eventFired() method implementation. I'm not an expert on
events/listeners but I do have a GlobalListener defined and, though I
don't process them, I have it printing out the events that trigger the
eventFired interface of my listener to be called and the tx events are
probably the only events I have seen that trigger it.

Of course if all you are doing is making additional updates to Slide
using the standard helpers then you won't need to roll these back
yourself as they will still be part of the greater slide transaction
that was started by AbstractWebdavMethod.run(). But if you are making
other calls to sync up another data store then you will need to rollback
these changes.

Warwick