From: Bertrand Tignon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:51 PM
To: slide-dev
Subject: Slide API contribution : How does it work ?

Dear Slide developers,

This year, during my end-of-studies internship, I had been working on Slide.
The goal was to develop a document library based on Slide. Therefore, I used
Slide webdav client API, but it
is too much low-level.

That's why I ended up building another API based on Slide client API. I
can't say it's really well done
because I'm far from a Slide expert, but it gives developers an easiest way
to create/modify documents,
create/modify metadata, create/modify folders, create/modify users & roles,
and manage ACL.

Question is : I'd like to know if the "Slide Community" would appreciate to
get this API, and if it can be
considered like a contribution to the Slide project.

Thanx for your replies..

Bertrand.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error,