Hi All ,

I am trying to get the invalidate my custom cache based the last modifed date
of the document stored in Slide repository.

Firsttime it is getting the right /lastmodifiedtime /properly.

After I modify that document through webdav or slide API, but I get same
/lastmodifedtime /although content is modified one.

I am using following code for getting the lastmodifiedtime :

  // Then we must get object contents ...

  NodeRevisionDescriptors revisionDescriptors = content.retrieve(slideToken,
resourcePath);

  if (revisionDescriptors.hasRevisions()) {
    // Retrieve latest revision descriptor
    NodeRevisionDescriptor revisionDescriptor = content.retrieve(slideToken,
revisionDescriptors);
if (revisionDescriptor != null) { String date = revisionDescriptor.getLastModified(); System.out.println(" last date :"+date +" version :"+revisionDescriptor.getRevisionNumber());
      return date;
    }
  }

Is it hitting the Slide Cache [ but I am able to get the content properly] or
versioning issue or it is known feature/limitation or at last I am missing
something [ more likely :)] ?

Any one have used org.apache.slide.webdav.event.NotificationTrigger in their
application.
I like to know what is usage pattern of this API. Is it for notification of any
webdav event like coping any file through webdav which can be pugged in for
invalidation of my customer cache?
If yes , how I can use it ?

TIA,
Rakesh