Hi Devs!

I ran into very bad trouble yesterday/today trying to use the current 2.1
release branch. The problem was that apparently not enlisting the stores in
_everyting_ going on in the methods which create stuff (like MKCOL and PUT)
will result in either 403's or 406's. This was due to (I guess finally working)
transactions and their incorrect usage. For example, the LockImpl.isLocked will
_explicitly_ setForceStoreEnlistment(false) on the SlideToken. This then goes
around the current transaction and then the store says "no object found at
<uri>" since we only just created it in the current transaction which is not
committed yet. Wrapping the SlideToken and saying setForceStoreEnlistment(true)
in a bunch of places helped.

I will create a bug about this and add a patch which fixed it so far _for me_,
still testing. I'm almost sure it will break someone else's code.

Best regards,

Max Pfingsthorn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11