Hi

When i access the folder inside myname folder containing the japan
characters from My Network Place am getting

/x/o/myname instead of /x/o/myname/A ------>Why this is breaking?

PROPFIND [13/Sep/2005:11:18:23 +0530] 20 3381 207 "Micr
osoft Data Access Internet Publishing Provider DAV 1.1"

in response.And the listing displays the folders under myname in addition to
some junk

Iam getting all these when I access through MyNetwork place in Windows 2000
and as well as Xp My store is in Linux. If iam using English folder names am
getting the response properly

If I access through the browser (IE) The url is encoded properly (from the
logs and the address bar shows the encoded file name )but displays a no
object found with a junk address

What should I do now ??