I want to connect to a microsoft exchange server 2003 to call mkcolMet and etc.
 I used the following code :

 HttpURL hrl = new HttpURL("http://"; + MailBoxManager.getDirectoryServer() +
"/exchange/man/");

 NTCredentials ntc = new NTCredentials("man", "password",
"opxiAppServer.cc.basamad.acc", "");
  WebdavResource wdr = new WebdavResource(hrl, ntc, WebdavResource.ALL,
DepthSupport.DEPTH_1);
 boolean done=false;
 done = wdr.mkcolMethod("/exchange/temp/opxi");//.list();
 if (!done) {
                 String msg = wdr.getStatusMessage();
                 System.out.println("mesg = " + msg);
             }

 After running this code i got this exception
 mesg= Unauthorized (401) is occured.
 Before trying with the above code snippet, I tried to access my Exchange
server through Outlook Web Access (OWA) from my browser. for the next time,
when I tried to connect to the Exchange server using my code snippet, it done
successfully without exception. I need to solve it in my code without opening
mailbox in browser at first time.
 Is this possible with Jakarta Slide ?
 Best Regards
 Azam Jalali