+1

From: Guido Casper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] New committer: Max Pfingsthorn
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:51:25 +0100

(Since Daniel seems to be offline I'm pleased to take over this one...)

I'd like to nominate Max Pfingsthorn (m.pfingsthorn <at> hippo.nl) as a new committer for Slide.

There are many reasons why Max should become a committer, but this one alone should be enough: Max repeatedly expressed his interest to help out with Slide. His work will help improve the project.

Max has a lot of experience with Slide and already demonstrated his coding skills in the Cocoon project as well. He participated in the Slide mailing lists and provided patches. Becoming a committer would make it easier for him to further contribute.

Please cast your votes!

--
Freundliche Grüße / With kind regards
Guido Casper