Michael,

I posted in the user mailing list. Since I got no help there, I posted here.

What I want is that a user can create his own store and has capability
to control his store while he will be assigned with permission to
access shared stores.  Can you help please? Or tell me where the
source code is.

Thank you very much.

Ben