Hello,

With Slide's sources I have plenty of : "The declared package does not match
the expected package". So I solve this problem in that eclipse can build the
project.

However I still compile with the original presentation of slide's sources to be
able to use the build.xml with ant.
Would you have a build.xml, to ant, adapted ti corrected presentation allowing
eclipse compiling project ?

Despite this problem of compilation, I can start slide in eclipse. But I can't
attach sources to slide-kernel. Eclipse store the information but the icon
still the same.
Could you also tell me how put breakpoints in the servlet ? knowing I use jars,
as tell in Getting Started using Eclipse, and can't attach the sources.

By advance thank you

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement
vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et
suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.