I'm trying to develope an application using your JCA connector on
weblogic and was wondering if you guys actually ahve any intention of
releasing a more complete implementation?

Based on the example and the source I've looked through there are a
number of problems with this implementation:

1) You assume that the container won't place a proxy class in front of
the connection returned by the connection factory. As this is not the
case for weblogic 7, I'm not able to get a hold of the
WebDAVConnection object and therefore can't call getWebdavResource().
For example:

final WebDAVConnectionSpec spec = new WebDAVConnectionSpec(httpUrl, TIMEOUT);
final WebDAVConnection conn = (WebDAVConnection)factory.getConnection(spec);

throws:
java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy139
        at
org.xign.invoicebackoffice.common.authentidate.AuthentidateSigningUtil.getWebdavResource(AuthentidateSigningUtil.java:274)

2) I shouldn't be specifying the connect information in the code, this
should be in the ra.xml (the host address at least, optionally the
user and password information too).

3) You don't define any interactions / records which given (1)
prevents a weblogic developer from using the JCA implementation unless
they define their own (which is I guess what I'll be doing).

Anyways, don't know if anyone is working on these items. But thought
I'd mention them...

thanks,

Matt

--
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are
men who want rain without thunder and lightning." -- Frederick