Thank you very much.
I could check out the code and build it successfully (to get the build and dist
folders).

But then I don't know how to config so that the release works on Tomcat 5.0.28.
I did as following:

1. Copy build/lib and built/slide*.jar to webapps/slide/WEB-INF folder

2. Keep the old config for the binary release 2.1 in Tomcat bundle that I have
configured to use J2EE store

--> got error "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver"

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you,

Ha Pham

"Ha Pham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Slide is now on Subversion. This doesn't seem to be reflected in the
docs. The old CVS was switched off a while ago.

Get the current code from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/slide/trunk/

Best regards
Henning

>------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C6D1B8.4B90B440

>Sorry to repost the question. Could anyone help me to solve the the =
>connection refuse problem when I use Eclipse to connect to Slide CVS? (I =
>detailed the problem in the previous email below).

>Thank you,
>Ha Pham

>----- Original Message -----=20

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

Social behaviour: Bavarians can be extremely egalitarian and folksy.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria
Most Franconians do not like to be called Bavarians.
                                    -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franconia