If you have any pointers to the legal paperwork, let me know (names, etc).

Please discuss these kind of commits first in the future and try to read e-mail
from slide-dev when
you are doing work on Slide, these kind of things tend to kill my weekend,
because of the possible
legal consequences that are associated with this kind of commit. This is not to
save my ass, but
yours even more, since you are not protected by the ASF, since you are not a
PMC member.

As you might have noticed, me and Antoine are trying to get active in Slide and
it helps that some
form of communication is done, so we can learn from things too.

Mvgr,
Martin