A shared file system will not work with the transactional file store.
Maybe if you used a non transactional file store it might work.

Oliver

2007/4/18, Eirikur Hrafnsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Thanks Oliver,

better to know that at least. Only problem is that we have had so
much trouble with the RDBMS store that we have all but abandoned it
for the much more reliable txfile store : /
Would it be possible to blend the two? Like with a shared drive for
the files but using the db for the properties etc?

cheers
-Eiki, Idega Software