Hi

see comments inline...

Hong ZHou wrote:

> Hi, Dear ALL:
>
> I believe some of you there must know the answers, that is why I am asking.  Please
>share your knowledge.
>
> I am using Tomcat4.0 and Slide1.0.9, I have not been able to solve the following
>three problems by using the Apache's Webdav Client API:
>
> 1.  Open one session, lock a file first.  Then close the session.  Open another
>session using the same password and username, now I could not unlock the file because
>the WebdavClient session is different now!  How can I obtain a persistent session?

Each lock has an token associated with it.
Something like: "opaquelocktoken:da24cd7d7688443f520606c2cb130fca"

These tokens are stored in WebdavState. If you want you can store these
in a file before exit and reload them when you restart. This should make
it work.

> 2.    The files I put into the Slide server are not persistent.  After restart
>Tomcat and mysql, the files are gone.

You configured your database (structure & content) in domain.xml ?
Is the database empty after you shutdown tomcat ?

> 3.    Does Slide support version lookup?  Like Sourcesafe, you could find the
>histroy of a file and rollback.

Slide itself does but the web implementation (Delta-V) is not yet
implemented

> Appreciate a lot!  And Happy New Year!

Thanks
Dirk