The store is configured in Domain.xml
(or /server/conf/slide/slide.def in the integrated distribution)

The store is started when the servlet starts, you don't have to do
anything.

Currently there tables are created automatically if you use hsql or
cloudscape, if you use another database you will have to create the
table manually using the create scripts from the website.

Dirk