Hi Jim,

Below is a snippet of domain.xml for cofiguring slide with MySQL running on
localhost.

Hope it helps !!

Cheers :-)

Rahul

**************************************

<!-- ### JDBC Configuration ###
     The following jdbc sample configuration uses the hsql Database Engine
     a relational database engine written in Java, for more info:
     http://hsqldb.sourceforge.net/
-->
    <definition>
      <store name="jdbc">
        <nodestore classname="slidestore.mysql.MySQLDescriptorsStore">
         <parameter name="driver">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</parameter>
         <parameter name="url">jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/slide</parameter>
         <parameter name="user">root</parameter>
         <parameter name="password"></parameter>
        </nodestore>
        <securitystore>
          <reference store="nodestore" />
        </securitystore>
        <lockstore>
          <reference store="nodestore" />
        </lockstore>
        <revisiondescriptorsstore>
          <reference store="nodestore" />
        </revisiondescriptorsstore>
        <revisiondescriptorstore>
          <reference store="nodestore" />
        </revisiondescriptorstore>
        <contentstore classname="slidestore.mysql.MySQLContentStore">
         <parameter name="driver">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</parameter>
         <parameter name="url">jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/slide</parameter>
         <parameter name="user">root</parameter>
         <parameter name="password">somepassword</parameter>
        </contentstore>
      </store>
      <scope match="/" store="jdbc" />
    </definition>