> Is it possible to create new users with the webdav API?
> I don't think so, since a node for a user must
> implement UserRole and this kind of node is not created
> by the WebDAVServlet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Slide is using standard storage mechanisms
that it uses for other nodes in the webdav tree, right? If so, then I
can formulate the correct node types, properties, etc. and send it via
webdav.

What I'm really having issues over is the lack of a public API that
exposes all features of Slide. An email from 11/9/2002 (Michael Smith)
says:

"If you want to use slide with any of the deltav stuff (including
LABEL), using the internal API won't work too well - the deltav API
(i.e. the LABEL method over HTTP, in this case) is the only supported
way of doing it."

So, how is this admin struts application, tag lib, etc. supposed to help
me if I have to still revert back to HTTP to perform deltav work? Unify
the API, get the tag library to complement it, and allow in VM to
optimize the calls, falling back to HTTP when that isn't possible. Am I
reaching too far here? Or, has this been solved in the last few months?

Thanks,
James