Hi,

I am attempting to start using the struts admin example as a starting
point for building out a UI for my users to browse and eventually edit
content via the web. I noticed that the struts admin classes all extend
the base AdminAction.java class. In that class, the perform() method
initilaizes the access token, a protected field, and returns null
(allowing the subclass to process the request properly). Did the
original author not know that Struts utilizes an internal cache and
manages only 1 instance of an action? Thus, the entire admin example is
useful for a single admin to use, but isn't threadsafe to either build
upon or deploy and expect multiple users or admins to work with it at
once.

I wanted to mention this for 2 reasons: 1) to ensure others that may be
doing the same thing as I will notice this issue, and b) to find out if
the original author was planning to fix this for future developers that
may not be as familiar with the Struts design and want to use it as a
starting point as I am.

Regards,
James