The module James has works wonderfully, but I think Ivan has touched on
something that I have been wondering: why is Slide so Tomcat centric? Why
all the wrapper classes? Why do those wrapper classes have hard-coded paths
to the WAR files? It just doesn't make much sense nor does help make slide
any easier to integrate in other containers. Jetty, to my knowledge, doesn't
use wrappers so integrating Slide into Jetty isn't going to be as smooth.
Anyone know why this is so?

Ryan-

On 4/4/03 11:01 AM, "James Higginbotham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Search the archives at www.mail-archive.com - I've posted a jboss login
> module for slide.
>
> James

"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."