I don't think this is possible. And it's not mentioned in the WebDAV
specification.

Compare this to the behavior of CVS: If you want to specify a
particular version number for your program (which might be quite
different from the CVS version number) you assign a tag. Similarly you
could use the WebDAV LABEL method to assign one or more names to a
particular version.

Regards,
Ingo