Hello,

I'm writing an app that uses Slide, and I have some troubles understanding
the ACL/Security. What I would like to do is the following:

I have some users, for example:
/users/joe
/users/mary

That both have /actions/read on /files (not inherited). This works just
fine, they can read the /files but no nodes below. Now I have a "user
group": /users/MyGroup under which I have created a link /users/MyGroup/joe
to /users/joe. What I want to do is be able to grant /actions/read on
/files/somenode to /users/MyGroup (not inherited)- and with this make every
linked user in this group also get this permission, so that in this case joe
will also get /actions/read on /files/somenode. I would also like to be able
to link users in this manner to several user groups with permissions so that
the users get permissions from several groups. Is this possible? If so, what
could I be missing if it's not working? I'm currently using the1.0.16 build.

Regards, Peder