From: Oliver Zeigermann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 29. januar 2004 13:12
Subject: Re: TXFileStore and local filesystem

The old problem with attachments :( It is missing...

Could you try to create a new bugzilla entry and add the attachment there?

Thanks :)

Oliver

Jacob Lund wrote:

First of all - the patch you just checked in for the txfilestore works

fine

:-)

Some of my problems with the SQLServerAdapter was my fault - forgot to set
encoding to UTF-8 in slide.properties.

However to get the SQL store working with Russian and Danish characters at
the same time I had to change the database scheme. It turns out that slide
does send the Unicode characters to the database but the database scheme
user 8bit char in the string fields.

I have attached the new scheme - all I did was change varchar to nvarchar.
Now it works fine :-)

/Jacob