Hi, all!

It was entirely my fault! I use slide realm so I've _copied_ most jars from
%CATALINA_HOME%/webapps/slide/Web-inf/lib to %CATALINA_HOME%/common/lib
Should have _moved_ them! When I removed obsolete files from
%CATALINA_HOME%/webapps/slide/Web-inf/lib "cache" problem disappeared as
well. However, I can't tell with certainty why did these "extra" jars cause
this problem...

2Jeff:if this solution don't help in your case you might try to use the
cacheMatchPrincipal(SubjectNode checkSubject, SubjectNode matchSubject,
boolean match)
method of the SlideToken class to add/remove cache entries explicitly.

Yours sincerely,
Andrey.