From: ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Which API should I use for a web app?

I'm looking at the slide client library, the slide API, and the WVCM API, and I can't figure out which one I should use for a web application. Can someone explain what the difference in these API's is?

Does the Slide API support versioning?  Would the Slide API be much faster
than the other two because of the network traffic?  Which API will support
external transactions in the future?

Thanks,

Ryan Rhodes

.