it is my own fault in set the Domain.xml. I have not add scope in the definition.

From: Oliver Zeigermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: JDBC Driver loading
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:53:50 +0200

How? Might be interesting for the FAQ...

Oliver

Slide Tao wrote:

hi,

Thanks for your help, I have solved the problem.

From: Oliver Zeigermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 08:41:51 +0200

Putting it into server/lib of course is nonsense, sorry for that hint.
Anyway, I have just tried to put the JDBC driver into $Tomcat/common/lib
and everything worked fine. Your configuration looks good as well.

Hmmm, this seems to be tricky... What Java versions are you using? I use 1.4

Oliver

.