Hi, All!

Is there possible to control the revision version manually in the low level Slide API ?
F.e.: I need to increase the 'major' number of revision version. I try to create NodeRevisionDescriptor
with required NodeRevisionNumber (i.e. “version”), but all ContentHelper’s create() methods does
the resetting of the NodeRevisionNumber by descriptor.setNodeRevisionNumber(…).
The setNodeRevisionNumber(…) method is protected in the NodeRevisionDescriptor itself.
How can I change the NodeRevisionNumber in the NodeRevisionDescriptor?
Or how can I create theNodeRevisionDescriptor with the specified NodeRevisionNumber ?

Is this possible?

Please help.