Yep. I've tested it successfully with the client.

J H wrote:

Did you make sure that "test","test" are working by going to http://localhost:8080 in your web browser?

From: Amr Elssamadisy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: WebdavResource - creating an empty file (another newbie question)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:22:43 -0400

Hello everyone,

I've been banging my head against this all day and I can't seem to figure out what is wrong. I hope it is obvious to someone with a bit more experience with Webdav....
(this is an error with both the "stable" 1.016 and the new release candidate build)

Basically - what I get back is an error 403 : Forbidden.

Any ideas/directions would be useful.

/**
* Expecting user name of test/test to allow a correct login and give
* write permissions
* @throws Exception
*/
public void testWebdavWrite() throws Exception{
HttpURL homeUrl = new HttpURL("http://localhost:8080/";);
homeUrl.setUserInfo("test","test");
WebdavResource res = new WebdavResource(new HttpURL(homeUrl,"testFile"));
assertFalse(res.exists());
boolean success = res.putMethod("");
assertTrue(res.getStatusMessage(),success);//write an empty file }

--
Amr Elssamadisy

Developer,Researcher,Student
(In no particular order...)