De : Jacob Lund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 5 mai 2004 16:38
À : Slide Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: Microsoft Web Folders and authentication

Do you need the default realm? Otherwise try to comment out the
UserDatabaseRealm.

I am using XP as client, but my server is a purely slide configured. When
you say XP as a client, the I assume you mean the explorer/webfolder
functionality. Do you connect to the root of the server or directly to
/slide?

/jacob