Hi, I'm a newbie with WebLogic ... has anybody experience with the deployment of Slide
on WebLogic?

It works fine for me with security switched-off.

But when I try to use security, after adapting the realm for WebLogic, I get problems
with the class loaders. I get it only work if I put certain classes (mainly, the realm
and everything it depends on) in the *global* class path (workaround). Putting
classses in common/lib or server/lib (like I can do in Tomcat) doesn't seem to help
... i.e. classes aren't found by any of WebLogic's classloaders.

What I did in WebLogic 8.1:
- created a new domain "mydomain"
- opened the console (http://localhost:7001/console)
  - configured the realm (Security > Realms > Configure a new Realm)
  - deployed Slide (Deployments > Web Application Modules > Deploy a new ...

Any hints?

Thanks,
Peter