Is it possible my message didn't arrive?
I got it via mail client, but can't find it in the html archive on http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Slide
Can someone help finding a serverside webfrontend using the slide client api?
Frank Schmaus wrote:

Hi there,

I'm quite new to slide (and apache projects in general). I realy liked the idea of slide, but somehow thought it might bring some webfrontend to admin all this.
I need all the nice features, the client-api has, packed inside this
frontend (adding/removing users/groups, setting rights on resources...)

Questions:
- Is there some add on project, solving the web admin issue?
- I read in this mailing list, that cocoon would bring some frontend,
but couldn't find something about this there?
- Is there a list of public projects, build on top of the slide client-api?
Having read the mailing archive let me believe a lot of
people are implementing their own frontend using this api. Isn't there something as ready, so the owner could publish it?

Grüße,
Frank