Hi,

I am trying to add a new user to roles/user group-member-set. According to
the documentation

        To associate users to a role/group, issue a PROPPATCH request
setting                 the DAV:group-member-set property.
        NOTE: to add a user(s) to a role/group, the value of the DAV:group-
member-set property must list all members of the role/group, not just   the
user(s) being added.

which means I need read the property first and then add the new one together
with old ones back. But I can't even read the value for group-member-set (by
using WebdavClient lib WebdavResource). All it returns is a long empty
string. Other properties like getlastmodified just return fine. Is
group-member-set property restricted even for "root"?

Do I miss anything? Can anyone give me some example on how to do it?

Thanks
-Alan