Looks like PropPatchMethod is not supporting setting
datatypes on the properties to be set, thus limiting
me to setting String type properties only.

Since my project absolutely requires support for other
data types on the client side, I'm in wee bit of trouble.

Before I go ahead and extend Slide (PropPatchMethod and
XMLPrinter from what I can gather) to support this, has
anyone done this already?

                                -TPP

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail is confidential and/or legally privileged and is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. In this regard, if you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
us by reply e-mail immediately and then delete this message from your system.

Thank you for your cooperation.